Vastly Uneventful and Meet Your Neighbors

Hey everyone,

As my subject line suggests, not a whole lot happened this week, just a lot of walking and not a ton of results. 

Yesterday was by far the most exciting day. Besides going to church and being able to talk to my dad, which was awesome, while we were doing call-ins, the fire alarm went off. So we quickly got into normal clothes, mostly because I didn't want to go outside in my fuzzy Captain America pjs, and followed the rest of the building out onto St. Paul Street so we could participate in the annual meet your neighbor event. Probably the most memorable neighbor was a girl who brought her fish with her in a tiny tank, and was just casually walking around with this big goldfish. The tower truck pulled up and the firefighters did their thing for a few minutes, then we all went back to our apartments and fell asleep.

On a side note, we found a huge cemetery on the way to Dundalk. There was a massive crypt in the middle of it that peaked my interest, so we walked up and found that it's a bunch of priests that for some reason, felt like they deserved to be above the rest if the graves. And I made pork chops! One with Cajun, and the other with BBQ seasoning. I made a couple last night with garlic, but it wasn't near as good. 

I honestly think that's about it, here's a picture of a tree that's grown around the fence post.

Love you,
Elder Howell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pictures Sept. 25, 2017

South Carolina

Arriving at the MTC